Q: Export graphic with greek letters to EPS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22536] Q: Export graphic with greek letters to EPS
  • From: someone at pc237.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de (Christoph Handel)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:24:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   howdy,

is there a nice way to Export a graphic?

At the moment I select the cell containing the graphic, right click
and then Save-As EPS. But in the resulting EPS the Plot-Labels (which
contain Greek Letters) are converted the Labels in Courier.
I need to put the result within my TeX file including the greek
labels.

First Question is:

How to export graphic with greek Plotlabels to EPS?

Second Question is:

How to export graphic from mathematica code?

System: Mathematica 3.01 on NT4SP5

Greetings
	Christoph

--
the adress is valid
for faster reply use handel at the same host