calculation of Surface Volume in VBA

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22552] calculation of Surface Volume in VBA
  • From: jen_palma at hotmail.com (Jennifer)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:24:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi guys,

I have this problem on how to start my project. Here is the idea.

A surface was plotted and you need to determine a section of it. So,
your surface was drawn in a x-y-z and let's say you want a a cube of
it and have it analyze (ie unit volume, tonnage, grade and so
forth).How would you do your initial programming? I need an idea on
how to go about it and not necessary how to do it.

Thanks a bunch. Have a good day.