Image window via Mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22660] Image window via Mathlink
  • From: "DIAMOND Mark" <noname at noname.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:27:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Before I duplicate something that has already been done ...

I would like to open a new (Win95) window and display a 2D matrix as an
indexed-colour bitmap picture, *not* using the Mathematica postscript. The function
would probably be something like

ShowPicture( image_2DMatrix, colourmap_RGBMatrix)

I wonder if anyone has written an executable, with a MathLink connection,
that will do this?

--
Mark R Diamond
Vision Research Laboratory