Re: Hydrogen atom modelling for P-Chem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22766] Re: Hydrogen atom modelling for P-Chem
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:28:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mathematica for Scientists and Engineers (Richard Gass, Prentice Hall 1998)
works throught the solution in chapter 3 and experiments with different
types of plots of the results in the chapter on graphics (Chapter 4). I'm
sure many of the physics specific books at the WRI bookstore your local
library also work through this example.

A. S.

Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital