Re: newby plotting question - problem solved, thanks much!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22744] Re: newby plotting question - problem solved, thanks much!
  • From: "F. Schwieterman" <fschwiet at u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:27:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Okay a couple options were emailed in response, I learned something from
each, but here is the final solution:

<< Graphics`MultipleListPlot`
MultipleListPlot[mean, mean + var, mean - var,
  SymbolStyle -> {RGBColor[0., 0., 1.], RGBColor[0., 1., 0.],
      RGBColor[1., 0., 0.]}]

  It is interesting to note that SymbolStyle, not DefaultColor, is used to
indicate color with MultipleListPlot.

news:8b9orp$9dj at smc.vnet.net...