Hyperlink Color and Palette

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22802] Hyperlink Color and Palette
  • From: Jacqueline Zizi <jazi at club-internet.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:22:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to make a hyperlink palette with my favorite color PlaceHolder
and underlinement to distinguish them form the blue colored usual ones.
So, I don't want a global change.

In a notebook I manage so OK by modifing the correspondant Style Sheet.

Choosing in "File Menu"  the item "Generate Palette From Selection"
changes back the color of the PlaceHolders and the undelinement s in
blue, that I don't want. I want to keep there the customized colors.

Thanks for a solution.

Jacqueline Zizi