Re: Fit with constraints?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23316] Re: Fit with constraints?
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 18:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Martin Rommel <Martin_Rommel at mac.com> wrote in message news:8eg5ee$giq at smc.vnet.net... > It seems the Fit function lacks the option to fix a point (like "set > intercept" in Excel). > > How is that best done? > > Martin > > > http://support.wolfram.com/Math/Statistics/NonlinearOptimization.html may have the information you want. -Dale