Re: Transparency in 3D Graphics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23312] Re: Transparency in 3D Graphics?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 18:00:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, no, Mathematica's graphics base on PostScript and does not allow this. YOu can try my MathGL3d and the (new) MVAlpha option to get transparent 3d surfaces. An other common idea is to make holes in the 3d polygons. Regards Jens Jim Fanning wrote: > > Question: > > Is it possible to make 3D graphics objects semi-transparent? > > Thanks > > Jim > j-squaredllc at worldnet.att.net