Re: Exporting eps-Graphics

I know what the problem is, but not the solution.

The brackets "(" and ")" are output in a font called "Math2Mono".  For
some reason mathematica does not include fonts in the postscript it
outputs.  As a real kludge you can edit the postscript file and put the
fonts in it (send me an email and I can give you detailed instructions).

Anyone know a better solution?

Erich