Re: Exporting eps-Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23437] Re: Exporting eps-Graphics
  • From: Erich Mueller <emuelle1 at>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:32:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I know what the problem is, but not the solution.

The brackets "(" and ")" are output in a font called "Math2Mono".  For
some reason mathematica does not include fonts in the postscript it
outputs.  As a real kludge you can edit the postscript file and put the
fonts in it (send me an email and I can give you detailed instructions).

Anyone know a better solution?