- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23468] Re: contours
- From: Kurt Taretto <Kurt.Taretto at ipe.uni-stuttgart.de>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 00:54:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Comp.Center (RUS), U of Stuttgart, FRG
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I guess the function ListContourPlot should do what you want. A very well
extended version of this function is to find in the ExtendGraphics package,
downloadable at www.wolfram.com. Hope this helps.
Luca Zannetti schrieb:
> I would like to plot contour lines f(x,y)=c with (x,y) being curvilinear
> coordinates fitted to a body. For example, I would like to plot
> isopressure lines around an airfoil.
> Any suggestion?
Prev by Date:
Random Variable Calculus Using Computer Algebra
Next by Date:
Re: read/write numbered files
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: