- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23451] contours
- From: Luca Zannetti <zannetti at polito.it>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:32:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to plot contour lines f(x,y)=c with (x,y) being curvilinear
coordinates fitted to a body. For example, I would like to plot
isopressure lines around an airfoil.
Prev by Date:
Re: [Q] Solve?
Next by Date:
Fonts in Plots?
Previous by thread:
Can FindMinimum solve boundary value problems?
Next by thread: