- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23481] help me
- From: "LIM Caroline" <LIM.Caroline at wanadoo.fr>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 22:54:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got to solve this problem and I don't know how to do: "a is a real, l is a real too Gl has this equation: x^2 + 2 l x y - y^2 - a x = 0 A (a;0) Find the geometric place (lieu geometrique) of the courbure center in A on Gl I know that it needs parametricplot, but it's not enough to resolve this... Please help me, I need it very very importantly Caroline PS: excuse me for my english but I don't use to write scientific english...