Q: make function from Developer` available in package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23490] Q: make function from Developer` available in package
- From: Klaus Duellmann <k.duellmann at uni-mannheim.de>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 22:54:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mannheim University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
problem: I'm using the SparseLinearSolve-function from Developer-area
which I make available in all notebooks by putting
in my init.m.
However, I need this function as well in a self-written Mathematica
Thus I tried
and an error-message pops up:
"Needs::nocont : Context Developer` was not created when Needs was
Using 'Get' instead of 'Needs' there is no error message,
but: SparseLinearSolve is not available either inside the package.
My question: Why not?
Any advice is much appreciated.
My setup: Mathematica 4.0 (Windows NT)
E-mail: k.duellmann at uni-mannheim.de
Prev by Date:
[Help me] Start Up Error
Next by Date:
Re: real valued solutions?
Previous by thread:
Re: [Help me] Start Up Error
Next by thread:
Re: Q: make function from Developer` available in package