[Help me] Start Up Error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23475] [Help me] Start Up Error
- From: "Adrian" <gtroh at orgio.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 22:54:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Inet Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am running Windows 98. Mathematica Kernal works well.
When I try to start Mathematica after installation, I have following error.
" An error has occurred while Mathematica was starting up.
Mathematica may not function properly until this problem resolved.
You may choose to continue anyway, but could encounter additional
An error has occurred during startup. Error type: 160 "
I have reinstalled the Mathematica but I still have same error
message. What could be the problem?
How can I solve this problem?
If anyone know how, feel free to email me directly at: gtroh at hanmail.net
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
approximation by rationals
Next by Date:
Q: make function from Developer` available in package
Previous by thread:
Re: approximation by rationals
Next by thread:
Re: [Help me] Start Up Error