[Linux] A Mathematica Fonts problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23499] [Linux] A Mathematica Fonts problem
- From: Shu-Ju Tu <sjtu at plato.physics.purdue.edu>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:00:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I updated Redhat Linux from 6.0 to 6.2 and Mathematica complains
"Mathematica fonts are not properly installed in this system".
I did type
xset fp+ /usr/local/mathematica/SystemFiles/Fonts/Type1
xset fp+ /usr/local/mathematica/SystemFiles/Fonts/X
But still has the same error message.
What Should I do at this point? Please email me for your help.
(I don't have any problems before I upgrated to 6.2.)
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple Mathematica expression Q
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: [TS 3227] ListInterpolation
Next by thread:
Re: [Linux] A Mathematica Fonts problem