[Linux] A Mathematica Fonts problem

Hi

I updated Redhat Linux from 6.0 to 6.2 and Mathematica complains

"Mathematica fonts are not properly installed in this system".

I did type

xset fp+ /usr/local/mathematica/SystemFiles/Fonts/Type1

xset fp+ /usr/local/mathematica/SystemFiles/Fonts/X

xset rehash

But still has the same error message.

What Should I do at this point? Please email me for your help.

(I don't have any problems before I upgrated to 6.2.)

Thank you

Albert