  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23501] largeQuestion
  • From: "Pascal BAES" <pascal.baes at>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks to P.J. Hinton for is first help.

I Dreamed Some year ago to use mathematica to play sound and animation i
bilt in, like others use Director...
Where get Envent like:
How to PreLoad,Unload Sound and animes ?
How to play together Sound and anime? (Prolog,Epilog)
Whitch FronEndCommand stillWork Whith MathReader?
How to change Look of Button(like one anime is one button)...
So mutch Question...Where answers are offen a BigMonster-GazFactory...
But I love Mathematica.It's for the life we get maried...
Pascal BAES   ( Pascal.baes at