largeQuestion

Thanks to P.J. Hinton for is first help.

I Dreamed Some year ago to use mathematica to play sound and animation i
bilt in, like others use Director...
Where get Envent like:
(noEvent(onIdle),OnTheMouseClic,onTheMouseDown,SoundLevel,CurserPosition)?
How to PreLoad,Unload Sound and animes ?
How to play together Sound and anime? (Prolog,Epilog)
Whitch FronEndCommand stillWork Whith MathReader?
How to change Look of Button(like one anime is one button)...
So mutch Question...Where answers are offen a BigMonster-GazFactory...
But I love Mathematica.It's for the life we get maried...
Pascal BAES   ( Pascal.baes at skynet.be)
LaPoseLongue.org
PataPhysikLab