Parametric Solving Question From 14 Year Old

Hello!
    I am 14 and am wondering how to solve parametric equations directly
without graphing in Mathematica? I am figuring out when a projectile in
motion hits the ground only due to the even force of gravity acting upon
it. The parametric equation is:

x(t)=15*t*Cos[60]
y(t)=15*t*Sin[60]-9.80665/2*t^2

I want to find the value x(t) and t when y(t)=0.

        Thank you,
        Alan