[Question] How to load(get) Packages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23533] [Question] How to load(get) Packages
- From: "ilsang" <isyoo at iae.re.kr>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:30:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Korea Telecom
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Version 4 Mathematica, I have tried to get Statistics Package as
the result is;
Get::"noopen": "Cannot open ("Statistics'Common'")."
Please tell me the ways to load it. In advance thanks.
ilsang(isyoo at iae.re.kr)
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with partial differential equations
Next by Date:
v3.0 print bugs in v4.0?
Previous by thread:
General matrix inverses
Next by thread:
Re: [Question] How to load(get) Packages