v3.0 print bugs in v4.0?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23532] v3.0 print bugs in v4.0?
  • From: "Rich Klopp" <rklopp at>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:30:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Can anyone tell me whether the Windows 98/NT4 printing bugs in the v3.0
front end are gone from v4?  These bugs are associated with an uncanny
inability to remember graphics sizes from startup to startup and an uncanny
ability to render graphics on top of other things.  If these bugs have been
fixed, I have a great excuse to ask the boss for an upgrade.  If