v3.0 print bugs in v4.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23532] v3.0 print bugs in v4.0?
- From: "Rich Klopp" <rklopp at exponent.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:30:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone tell me whether the Windows 98/NT4 printing bugs in the v3.0 front end are gone from v4? These bugs are associated with an uncanny inability to remember graphics sizes from startup to startup and an uncanny ability to render graphics on top of other things. If these bugs have been fixed, I have a great excuse to ask the boss for an upgrade. If not...... at #$%%@@