Re: [Question] How to load(get) Packages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23567] Re: [Question] How to load(get) Packages
- From: Dave Richardson <dhr at glue.umd.edu>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 03:10:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Maryland
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> In Version 4 Mathematica, I have tried to get Statistics Package as
> << Statistics'Common'
> the result is;
> Get::"noopen": "Cannot open ("Statistics'Common'")."
> Please tell me the ways to load it. In advance thanks.
> ilsang(isyoo at iae.re.kr)
You need to pay attention to your punctuation.
Try replaceing the " ' " charachter with the " ` " (Found under the "
University of Maryland
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Center for Environmental Energy Engineering
dhr at glue.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Parametric Solving Question From 14 Year Old
Previous by thread:
RE: [Question] How to load(get) Packages
Next by thread:
v3.0 print bugs in v4.0?