Curve fitting with transcendental equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23623] Curve fitting with transcendental equations
- From: ayyer at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wanted to know if it's possible to plot and fit transcendental
equations using Mathematica. If not can the fitting be done directly
using ODEs. In my case, it is a simple 1st order ODE of the form
Could you give me a reference?
Thanks a lot,
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Q: make function from Developer` available in package
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Will Integrate ever finish?