Curve fitting with transcendental equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23623] Curve fitting with transcendental equations
- From: ayyer at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I wanted to know if it's possible to plot and fit transcendental equations using Mathematica. If not can the fitting be done directly using ODEs. In my case, it is a simple 1st order ODE of the form y'[x]=f(x,y). Could you give me a reference? Thanks a lot, Arvind Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.