Autosave

Dear All,

I'm a Mathematica 2.2.2 user and recently, I've tried 4.0 and found some
convenient commands are missing from the earlier version. The most
significant command I always use is "Autosave after each result." Could
anybody enlighten me how can it be done with version 4.0. Many Thanks in
advance.

Perapong Tekasakul