Warning in ExpIntegralE?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23597] Warning in ExpIntegralE?
- From: p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean)
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:16:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Maths Dept, University of Tasmania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone explain why I get the following error message: Mathematica 3.0 for Solaris Copyright 1988-96 Wolfram Research, Inc. -- Terminal graphics initialized -- In:= ExpIntegralE[1,0.0000000000000000000000000001] General::dbyz: Division by zero. Out= 63.8952 In:= The result seems right but the message is annoying. Thanks for any responses -- Patrick McLean No news is good news...