ListContourPlot with Missing Data Values

If have a data set that consists of X, Y, Z data values where some of the Z
data values are missing. So the Z data values that are missing are
designated by NaNs. Since, the missing data values are physical (they
suggest a real flaw that I want to convey), I don't want to  interpolate the
missing data values. I would like to use ListContourPlot where all NaN (Z
values) are not plotted at all. That is there will be  holes in the
contourplot.

thanks,
Chris