Re: Lost site address

Matthias Bode posted a message asking for the URL for a Mathematica web site
he saw but didn't bookmark. I think he was looking for my web-site which is
maintained by Luci Ellis.
This is a good time to announce to the group that Luci and I recently
updated my site. You won't have to look very hard to notice that the
conversion to HTML didn't work right. We are trying to fix that, but I think
the notebook will look very nice if you down load it.

The URL for my site is:
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html

-----
 Regards,