Lost site address

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23616] Lost site address
  • From: Matthias.Bode at
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:16:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Colleagues,

in one of your recent responses one of you gave an internet link to a site
that contains many MATHEMATICA applications in lexicographic presentation.
The author was a gentleman in Navy/Air Force advanced research, that I
recall. I recall as well that the site contained one chapter "Clever small

Unfortunately I forgot to save the address and I failed to dig it up using
search engines.

Does somebody have a clue?

Thank you for searching your memories

Matthias Bode