Lost site address

Dear Colleagues,

in one of your recent responses one of you gave an internet link to a site
that contains many MATHEMATICA applications in lexicographic presentation.
The author was a gentleman in Navy/Air Force advanced research, that I
recall. I recall as well that the site contained one chapter "Clever small
programs".

Unfortunately I forgot to save the address and I failed to dig it up using
search engines.

Does somebody have a clue?

Thank you for searching your memories

Matthias Bode