Lost site address
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23616] Lost site address
- From: Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:16:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
in one of your recent responses one of you gave an internet link to a site
that contains many MATHEMATICA applications in lexicographic presentation.
The author was a gentleman in Navy/Air Force advanced research, that I
recall. I recall as well that the site contained one chapter "Clever small
Unfortunately I forgot to save the address and I failed to dig it up using
Does somebody have a clue?
Thank you for searching your memories
Prev by Date:
Re: Complex Plane
Next by Date:
ListContourPlot with Missing Data Values
Previous by thread:
Re: Will Integrate ever finish?
Next by thread:
Re: Lost site address