Bend magnet radiation, absorption, reflectivity with MATHEMATICA
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23643] Bend magnet radiation, absorption, reflectivity with MATHEMATICA
- From: Gernot Buth <buth at anka.fzk.de>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 23:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: FZK
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
has anybody ever programmed the following with MATHEMATICA:
- Synchrotron radiation from a bending magnet (Schwinger formula)
- Absorption coefficient, penetration depth, index of refraction,
dispersive corrections... of a solid or a gas (McMaster,
- Reflectivity of a surface, interface, multilayer... (Fresnel formulas,
All in all: everything that is on the CXRO website:
Please let me know.
(I' just trying to avoid to re-invent the wheel)
Thank you in advance for your help.
Gernot Buth (buth at anka.fzk.de)
Prev by Date:
A very simple question on including notebooks into other notebooks.
Next by Date:
Re: polynomial order
Previous by thread:
Re: A very simple question on including notebooks into other notebooks.
Next by thread: