A very simple question on including notebooks into other notebooks.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23661] A very simple question on including notebooks into other notebooks.
- From: Madhusudan Singh <chhabra at eecs.umich.edu>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 23:09:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: EECS Dept. Univ. of Michigan
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A very basic question: --------------- I have a Mathematica notebook with constants and expressions I often use in my calculations. I have tried to include it by : <<"useful.nb"; I noticed one thing : The constants defined in useful.nb are not made available to the current notebook unless useful.nb has been opened and run once. This might be some kind of default behaviour but I find it very unsatisfactory. Suggestions ? I want to use this file just as a .h file in a C++ program. Thanks, Madhusudan Singh.