Re: About MathReader 3.0 - with a certain Urgency!!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23674] Re: About MathReader 3.0 - with a certain Urgency!!!
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:24:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, You can't - MathReader *read* the notebook - you need a Mathematica Frontend of Publicon to edit the notebook. Regards Jens Futagawa wrote: > > Hi! > You can send me the answer in the mifutagawa at uol.com.br, please... > I would like to know, how can I insert a note in my archives, using > MathReader 3.0. > Tks for the attention! > > Mirian