Repost : Warning in ExpIntegralE??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23666] Repost : Warning in ExpIntegralE??
- From: p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean)
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:23:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Maths Dept, University of Tasmania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone explain why I get the following error message: Mathematica 3.0 for Solaris Copyright 1988-96 Wolfram Research, Inc. -- Terminal graphics initialized -- In:= ExpIntegralE[1,0.0000000000000000000000000001] General::dbyz: Division by zero. Out= 63.8952 In:= The result seems right but the message is annoying. Thanks for any responses -- Patrick McLean No news is good news...