Repost : Warning in ExpIntegralE??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23666] Repost : Warning in ExpIntegralE??
- From: p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean)
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:23:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Maths Dept, University of Tasmania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone explain why I get the following error message:
Mathematica 3.0 for Solaris
Copyright 1988-96 Wolfram Research, Inc.
-- Terminal graphics initialized --
General::dbyz: Division by zero.
The result seems right but the message is annoying.
Thanks for any responses
No news is good news...
Prev by Date:
Re: About MathReader 3.0 - with a certain Urgency!!!
Next by Date:
Re: How can I make a relation between two lists
Previous by thread:
Re: 4.0.1 (Mac) front end crashing
Next by thread:
contour-plot & ascii-art