Re: 4.0.1 (Mac) front end crashing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23706] Re: 4.0.1 (Mac) front end crashing
- From: Linc Davis <temporary-alias-1048 at pobox.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:05:40 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A desktop rebuild seems to have fixed this. In article <8gu5ks$hk6 at smc.vnet.net>, Linc Davis <temporary-alias-1048 at pobox.com> wrote: > Mathematica Front End 4.0.1 (Mac) quits with a type 3 error whenever > "Open..." is selected from the "File" menu. This is under Mac OS 9.0.4 > with 13 MB allocated. I can't find anything about this on the Wolfram > web site or in Deja News. -- Linc Davis Address is real but temporary.