DirectKinescopage2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25867] DirectKinescopage2
  • From: "pascal.baes" <pascal.baes at skynet.be>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 02:04:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I said:
With Math.3 on mac ppc(7200);
I would like display already made mathematica
EPS/vector/graphics/animation frame by frame on absolut black
background,(fullScreen), without menu bar,(no parasit ligth) eatch
frame 8 seconds, or push some key (ex.arrow) to go to next frame, in
order to shoot my screen frame by frame in a dark room,(Kinescopage)
by LongTimeExposure (4 seconds exposure eatch frame) by low
sensibility film (16mm, 50 asa),
(without export as QuikTimeMovie every thing in giant size).
Can you indicate to me some FrontEndPrograming exemple(s) to do
something like that?
Hope some help,(if some one understand my asking?)
Thinks.
I said again
other possibility:
With Math.3 on mac 68k(Centris 650) whith 2 screen;
Can I display graphics/animation in one (big) screen(in a black boxe
with camera in front of),
and menu,controler or front end programing Notebook in second
(little) screen, shoot big screen,then, progress from one frame,again
and again...
(For the moment,I export every anime in QuickTime, then
make:"presentMovie", "slide show",push arrow,shoot,again and again.
Problem:It's shiting, take big place and time and never perfect to
export big anim 10 frames by 10 frames and connect after.
One day, peraps, I wile have some domotic system througth serial port
to push button of camera, event, make camera mouvement controled by
Mathematica, through MathLink...
I while get that Chikara MIYAJI book when it publish...
PS:You can smile how I work whith deadMediaMachine:
as Artiste I paid always from my empty pocket and I have no salary
(that big difference with Scientist: they have salary,and never paid
themself any technologie;(that budjet of lab...))