Re: Bug: Mathematica 4.0 vs. Win2k on ThinkPad

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26168] Re: Bug: Mathematica 4.0 vs. Win2k on ThinkPad
  • From: John Jeppson <jepp at kern.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:04:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks Mark,

Apparently the problem is specific to Windows2000 on this machine.
Another reader with Win2000 reports the same problem I have on the
ThinkPad T20. I reported this to Mathematica tech support, who simply
ignored my last email.

I wish I had Windows98. Windows2000 is driving me crazy; I hate it.

-John