Reading a file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25475] Reading a file
- From: Rod <rodolphe6831 at my-deja.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:26:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to read the following file,
I want the field separator to be "," so i tried
","] but it does not seem to work. Any ideas ?
/ / (_)__ __ ____ __
/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / . . . t h e c h o i c e o f a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ G N U g e n e r a t i o n . . .
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Extracting all the variables from a list of equations?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Reading a file