blasius equation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg25485] blasius equation
  • From: k0kolli at
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:27:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

    My name kranthi.  I was just going through mathgroup
archive 1998 and I found this blasius equation.  I couldn't
understand much about the solution.  Can you please explain
to me analytically how this is going to be solved using
Second order runge-kutta method?  As I have this in my
course I wanted to know about it.  Thanking you
  Hoping for a positive reply from you soon.
yours truly,