Fermat Surfaces (Again)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25516] Fermat Surfaces (Again)
- From: Buitrago_Alfonso <gerbual at col2.telecom.com.co>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:50:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know an efficient set of parametric equations to plot =
surfaces of the form x^n + y^n = z^n (n>=3) ?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
NDSolve and DiracDelta function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Fermat Surfaces (Again)