Re: Fermat Surfaces (Again)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25545] Re: Fermat Surfaces (Again)
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:35:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
there is *no* general parametrisation !
YOu can use ContourPlot3D or you can plot
all solutions of
> Hello Group.
> Does anybody know an efficient set of parametric equations to plot =
> surfaces of the form x^n + y^n = z^n (n>=3) ?
> Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Fermat Surfaces (Again)
Next by thread:
NDSolve and DiracDelta function