RGB to CMYK
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25493] RGB to CMYK
- From: bernd at bio.vu.nl (Bernd Brandt)
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:50:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for a conversion function between RGB and CMYK.
I thought this would not be a problem but i have not found one good function.
The Mathematica book (examples) includes:
CMYKfromRGB[RGBColor[r_, g_, b_]] :=
CMYKColor[b, r b, 1 - b, (r + g + b)/3]
But this is not correct.
RGBColor[1,0,0] really red, is converted to CMYKColor[0, 0, 1, 0.5],
which is clearly not red.
Does someone have a correct function?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
newbie needs help
Previous by thread:
Re: Graphic Size
Next by thread:
Re: RGB to CMYK