- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25532] Re: Mathlink
- From: cmiyaji at mpd.biglobe.ne.jp (Chikara MIYAJI)
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:35:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Japanese Institute of Sports Sciences
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Qing Cheng, There are several C API for putting data list/array to Mathematica. See the help browser/Add-Ons/MathLink Library/C Language Function/ section. You'll find, MLPutRealList MLPutIntegerList MLPutRealArray MLPutIntegerArray In article <8rjk6u$ohq at smc.vnet.net>, qing.cheng at icos.be wrote: >The data type I received from broad is BYTE and I only found three data >type which MathLink accepts. They are Integer, Real and String(char*).