careers with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25624] careers with mathematica?
- From: axc at whitesnake.CES.CWRU.Edu
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:04:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Case Western Reserve University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
anyone know web sites dealing with careers using mathematica?
consulting, modelling, education, any field really
systems & control engr
case western reserve university
Prev by Date:
Re: Tangent on 3d cubic spline
Next by Date:
complex double integrals
Previous by thread:
Re: ReplaceAll in Element Q
Next by thread:
Re: careers with mathematica?