Re: careers with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25670] Re: careers with mathematica?
- From: leko at ix.netcom.com (J. Leko)
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can find a number of Mathematica consultants on the Wolfram website
at: http://www.wolfram.com/services/training/consulting.html. Many of
these people have websites themselves.
In article <8seatq$6t0 at smc.vnet.net>, axc at whitesnake.CES.CWRU.Edu wrote:
> anyone know web sites dealing with careers using mathematica?
> consulting, modelling, education, any field really
> alan calvitti
> systems & control engr
> case western reserve university
Please e-mail replies to leko*j at cspar.uah.edu and remove the *
Prev by Date:
Re: integral of Bessel function, bug in Mathematica 4.0
Next by Date:
Re: Associated Legendre Definition
Previous by thread:
careers with mathematica?
Next by thread:
complex double integrals