Read hexadecimal numbers from a file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25631] Read hexadecimal numbers from a file
- From: Martin Harborth <Martin.Harborth at vt.siemens.de>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:04:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Siemens AG, ATD TD IT MV 1
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I cannot find a solution for the following problem: I have a file with hexadecimal numbers ("00000000", "77073096", "ee0e612c", "990951ba", ...). How can I use the Mathematica function 'Read' to get a corresponding list of hexadecimal numbers within Mathematica? Martin.