help on equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25638] help on equation
- From: "fanjiang li" <fanjiangli at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:04:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can any expert help me on this equation: W(i)/X(i) + log(x(i)) + y = 0 (1) x(1) + x(2) + x(3) + ... x(n) = 1 (2) which W(i) is constant, but x(i) and y is variable. (i = 1,2,3...n, n is constant). There are too many variable and it is a Transcendental Equation. I need your help. Thanks in advance. _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com.