help on equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25638] help on equation
- From: "fanjiang li" <fanjiangli at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:04:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can any expert help me on this equation:
W(i)/X(i) + log(x(i)) + y = 0 (1)
x(1) + x(2) + x(3) + ... x(n) = 1 (2)
which W(i) is constant, but x(i) and y is variable. (i = 1,2,3...n, n is
constant). There are too many variable and it is a Transcendental Equation.
I need your help. Thanks in advance.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
Prev by Date:
Associated Legendre Definition
Next by Date:
Re: Making Big Substitution List
Previous by thread:
Re: Associated Legendre Definition
Next by thread:
solve(2 A + 2 B +D )*sin(theta)=0