strange problem about colors

Hello all

Yesterday when I wrote a program, I defined several functions in it and it ran
very well. To make the definitions of these functions easy to find, I changed
the colors of the names of these functions where they were defined. Then no
problem happened. But today, after opening the program file and running it, I
found an error. Mathematica told me one of the functions is unusable, it seemed
it was not defined. The name of this function was magenta. I changed the name
of this "magenta function' to black, then everything was OK. Finally, I changed
this black name back to magenta again, this program still run normally. Why
such things happened?

thanks a lot.

Zhu X. P.