Mathcode C++

Dear group,

Does anyone have experience with MathCode C++.
I would like to know to what extent MathCode converts a Mathematica
notebook to a *standalone* program.
For instance, does in include inputforms and plotting?
We would like to convert a notebook, using Matrix operations and
Numerical functions, and Plot commands to a C++ program. Can MathCode
do the job?

Regards,
Bernd