Mathcode C++

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg25647] Mathcode C++
  • From: bernd at (Bernd Brandt)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear group,

Does anyone have experience with MathCode C++.
I would like to know to what extent MathCode converts a Mathematica
notebook to a *standalone* program.
For instance, does in include inputforms and plotting?
We would like to convert a notebook, using Matrix operations and
Numerical functions, and Plot commands to a C++ program. Can MathCode
do the job?