machine size real number
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25675] machine size real number
- From: Tom Moriarty <tjmor at erols.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I obviously don't use my Mathematica very often, so I forget why I get
the error message "Sinx is not a machine size real number at ....."
I was smply trying to graph Sin(x). I know I have to load something,
but I can't remember. I would appreciate the help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Select Output of FindMinimum
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: machine size real number