Re: A question of matrix multiply, who can solve it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25712] Re: A question of matrix multiply, who can solve it?
- From: "Bill Bertram" <wkb at ansto.gov.au>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:35:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Chen Jisheng <chenjs at iopp.ccnu.edu.cn> wrote in message news:8sjkht$g2h at smc.vnet.net... > Dear Sir, > > As a beginning user, I find a mistake of Mathematic 4.0(/3.0 for student). > > That is about the multipy method of matrix. > > For example, as I input the two matrices: > >