Re: Change objetive function in Non-Linear Fit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25704] Re: [mg25673] Change objetive function in Non-Linear Fit
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:35:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps you could be more specific. What is it that you call the "objective function"? Nothing with that name appears in the description of NonLinearFit (Help Browser under AddOns|StandardPackages|Statistics|NonLinearFit). Tomas Garza Mexico City "Miguel Mora" <morafonz at yahoo.com.mx> wrote: > I want to change the objetive function in the > Non-Linear Fit Function.Can I do this? > > I have the function defined is the determinant of a > Matrix that involves two non linear functions. > > If I can't change the objetive function. How can I > made a non linear fit simultaneosly on two non linear > functions? I have the functions, f(x), g(x), both > non-linear, and a set of data (f,g,x). How can I made > a non linear fit?