How can I make 3.0 work with Win2K?

My company recently "upgraded" me to Win2K
and now my Math 3.0 notebooks have font problems.
The characters "[","]","/","{","}" etc. are all mapped to
other characters.  The palettes are all messed up too.

Wolfram wants $375.00 to upgrade.  Is there any way to
fix the "font mapping" problem without using hundreds
of dollars?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.