Re: Difficulties EXPORTing graph for prresentation to PDF format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25742] Re: Difficulties EXPORTing graph for prresentation to PDF format
  • From: Jason Krywicki <krywicki at bucknell.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:42:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you want your eps files to print correctly you can do one of two
things:
1.) manually download the fonts to the postscript printer you are
printing to;
2.) Save the eps file with the appropriate fonts embeded.

I always opt for number 2 because 1 might not be possible. Follow this
link and download the program for your platform. I hope this helps.

Jason Krywicki, BSME, MSME
Bucknell University